Sunday, June 30, 2013

EXPLORATIONS!!!!

Greetings Everyone!

      As one can see the big day lies ahead very soon, this Friday in fact! I'm really nervous and quite scared...this is the farthest I'v ever been away from family. In many ways their preparation is scaring me more than informing. (i.e be mindful of trafficking, kidnapping, terrorist, etc) So as you can imagine I have soooooooo much running through my head for this trip in addition to the research I'm doing. And to make matters worse I am FEELING the side effects of my vaccinations, I guess I'm the 1% (LUCKY ME...) Word to the wise DON'T wait till the last minute for those shots...Get them at least 2-3 weeks before traveling so your body has time to adjust. But needless to say I am grateful and excited for this excursion as well. My mom just informed me that my home church (Gospel Water Branch in Augusta,GA) is excited and sends prayer for me, and my grandfather announced to the church here (Episcopal Ascensions in Miami,FL) about my trip and sends their prayers as well. So I feel blesses and highly favored right now :) :) :)....



    However enough with the small talk and lets get down to business!!! I've been doing a little digging for more health policy information and still coming up dry...So instead of just using a the library database (Galileo)  I decided to check BBC News Asia and guess what I found???? Nothing.... But the search still continues, even as we speak. So instead of news hunting I decided to develop questions and concepts to better navigate my research and maybe my paper.

  1. How the healthcare system impact the people...
  2. Which type of medicine do they prefer (herbal or Western) ?
  3. How bio-medical engineering is helping the people and is the system more of public health or industrialization?
  4. What and Who is the primary care provider? [Doctors, Nurses,techs...]
  5. And is healthcare paid with private or government insurance?
  6. Understanding how care is provided as far as preventative or treatment based...
  7. How the people of this country are impacted with the following questions and concerns above...
 So this is just a start to greater things coming with a more objective approach  until next time...


P.S Tomorrow is my 21st birthday!!!!! WOO WOO





No comments:

Post a Comment