Friday, July 5, 2013

FLY FLY FLY

Greetings Everyone!

Today's the big day! I had an early rise at 4:45 am to catch an 8:50 am flight to DC with a layover of 6 hours! Whew was that a loooooooonnnnnnnnggggggg time, and just think the worst is yet to come, Dubai is next on the itinerary which in fact is an overnight flight....YIKES and to add more adventure I have an overnight layover to follow YAAAY!  I'm tired overworked and under paid but the job still needs to get done. The process this morning was definitely one for the books, word to the wise LADIES pack LIGHT or double up on the luggage because the fees involved are unforgiving. I was 24 lbs over weight and  almost had to pay $400 so to avoid this I bought another bag to compensate.....oye! So 4 hours, one movie and web search later I finally get to prepare to board the plane. I'm really excited and my emotions are all over the place. I have general gist of what I'm feeling but not quite sure if its right.... My imagination is running wild  with curiosity the smell, the taste, the climate EVERYTHING! So I guess my next blog to you will be in Dubai WOOOOOOO, my first country overseas officially before I even get to Kathmandu how cool is that!?!?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment