Saturday, July 6, 2013

HELLO DUBAI

Greetings Everyone! al-salaam alaykum (peace be with you)

I finally made it 13 hours later! The flight was long but very smooth, and really cold! I had a jacket and two blankets and was still freezing. The plane held 250 people and the food was decent, nothing fancy but edible enough to eat and actually enjoy:D. However, I'm in Dubai with very little sleep but much imagination! The country is beautiful and people are really nice. I think my favorite sight so far is the calligraphy, writing here is so pretty and diverse from what I'm use to. As of right now I'm inside the airport figuring out what to do for the 20 hours, do I read or venture. So many thoughts running through my head between the language and dress I'm in amazement. Soooo many different walks of life just within this airport! Africans,Asians, Middle Easterns, Americans you name it, its here. I'm kind of sorry that I can't tour right now, there's so much I want to see for example the tallest building in the world is located right here! The southeast coast of the Persian Gulf is the ocean view for the people of the beautiful country. Until next time wa alaykum e-salaam (peace be upon you)

 Photo: Dubai Creek

No comments:

Post a Comment